In the past month, I have been (slowly) chipping away at my 101 Things to do in 1001 Days list. Slow progress is better than none, right? I don’t think I quite realized how large of a number 101 actually is.
However slow my progress, here it is:
34. Invest in a designer item completed 1/26/13 I didn’t think I would get to this one until after graduation and a fairly dependable paycheck, but due to my impulsive shopping habit (that I really need to control), I am now the proud owner of a Michael Kors dress and a pair of BCBGMAXAZRIA tuxedo pants.
44. Buy a blender completed 1/12/13
46. Watch 10 movies I’ve never seen (10/10; W/E, Flashdance, Sabrina, Blue Hawaii, The Fighter, Cleopatra, Steel Magnolias, Overnight, I’m Reed Fish, Abduction) Completed 1/14/13, thanks to Netflix a.k.a. the strangest curation of movies ever.
84. Complete a crossword puzzle book completed 1/27/13
86. Start a vinyl collection completed 1/10/13, It’s not a very extensive collection yet, but I’ve started it. And that’s the best part about collecting something — slowly adding the best pieces that you find over the years.